For the past 16 years I have worked exclusively in the delivery of high quality, aesthetically-pleasing, place-making interventions as part of wider regeneration initiatives.
During this time, ‘Bounce Back Arts’, became the umbrella title for my growing portfolio of projects – echoing the inspiring, positive and energising nature of the work I deliver.
Please click through on the images below to view my portfolio:
These place-shaping projects reflect c. £3 million investment in public art, which I have fund-raised from a wide variety of cross-sector sources.
Quality is at the core of all my projects, as is a continued focus on the celebration of local heritage through contemporary interventions. The meaningful involvement of local communities – in helping to shape their environments – is crucial to success and I strive to ensure that everything is achieved in partnership with key stakeholders so that completed work speaks to an ‘audience of anyone’, providing a thought-provoking, cultural experience.
I offer a comprehensive range of professional services, which can be individually tailored according to a client’s needs.
- Creative solutions & collaborations
- Public art advocacy and training
- Project development
- Community engagement and well-being projects
- Commemorative and celebratory artworks
- Artistic enhancement of engineering projects
- Creative workshops in schools
- Cross-sector partnership-building
- Artists’ brief-writing
- Artists’ recruitment and commissioning
- Strategic development and advice
- Policy development
- Navigation of local authority services
- Specialist consultancy services
- Heritage research and interpretation
- Project management and evaluation
- Communications and PR
- Event planning and delivery
With a good working knowledge of everything needed to ensure a fantastic, urban regeneration project my specialisms are in the implementation of permanent, built interventions of a creative nature delivered in partnership with others. I am based in Dorset and my services are available nationally.
If you have an idea for a project, which you would like to talk through, please contact me on 07799 052975 or email at email@example.com