For the past 16 years I have worked exclusively with artists of a high calibre, in the production of aesthetic enhancements in public spaces.
During this time, I chose ‘Bounce Back Arts’, as an umbrella title for my growing portfolio of work – echoing the inspiring, positive and energising nature of the work I deliver.
Please click through on the images below to view my portfolio:
These place-shaping projects reflect c. £3 million investment in public art, which I raised from a wide variety of funders from across the sectors.
Quality is at the heart of my work. I strive to ensure that all the public art I collaborate with partners to commission, speaks to an ‘audience of anyone’ and provides an otherworldly, thought-provoking cultural experience.
I offer a comprehensive range of professional services, which can be individually tailored according to a client’s needs.
- Creative solutions & collaborations
- Public art advocacy and training
- Project development
- Community engagement and well-being projects
- Commemorative and celebratory artworks
- Artistic enhancement of engineering projects
- Creative workshops in schools
- Cross-sector partnership-building
- Artists’ brief-writing
- Artists’ recruitment and commissioning
- Strategic development and advice
- Navigation of local authority services
- Specialist consultancy services
- Heritage research and interpretation
- Project management and evaluation
- Communications and PR
- Event planning and delivery
My specialism is in implementation of permanent, artistic interventions created in partnership with others. I am based in Dorset and my services are available nationally.