Bounce Back was set up by a group of like-minded people in 2015, who decided to use their skills and passion for culture and the arts, as a force for positive change. Developed through 15 years, working exclusively in aesthetic enhancement of public spaces, the in-depth knowledge and expertise of our Founding Director – Nicky Whittenham – informs all of Bounce Back’s work.
We are proud of our accomplishments and pleased to offer a comprehensive range of professional services, which can be tailored according to a client’s individual needs:
- Creative solutions & collaborations
- Public art advocacy and training
- Project development
- Community well-being and engagement projects
- Commemorative and celebratory artworks
- Aesthetic enhancement of engineering projects
- Creative workshops in schools
- Cross-sector partnership-building
- Artists’ brief-writing
- Artists’ commissioning
- Strategic development and advice
- Navigation of local authority procedures
- Specialist consultancy services
- Heritage research and interpretation
- Project management and evaluation
- Communications and PR
- Event planning and delivery
Bounce Back’s specialism is in permanent ‘place-shaping’ projects created in partnership with fellow design professionals and community groups, delivered for an ‘audience of anyone’. We are based in Dorset and our services are nationally available.
We do not stage festivals, performances or one-off arts events, though we welcome opportunities to work in collaboration with those who do.